Wednesday, June 11, 2014

June 11, 2014

A. FS @ 20X1 - 4,4,4,4 rest 3 min
Set 1) 275
Set 2) 275
Set 3) 285
Set 4) 295
Everything felt strong.  I didn't have a belt and my core is still pretty smoked.  Probably could have gone higher with a belt
B. Clean pull + Clean high pull + Segmented clean; 1.1.1 x 3; rest 2 min (85%+ of clean RM)
255lbs straight through.  Felt like I could have easily have power cleaned
 
C. Build to a 5RM Tng HPS in 12 min
I took this as Touch N Go Hang Power Snatch
165lbs first three were easy.  Started struggling with 4 and 5.  Core was really feeling this.  Still felt unstable but I think it is because my core is still pretty smoked.  Kind of hard to stabilize myself.
+
4 sets @90%:
15 wall balls
50 DU
15 KBS (2pd)
5 burpees box jump over
rest walk 1 min
 
Rnd 1: 2:08
Rnd 2: 2:17
Rnd 3: ?
Rnd 4: ?
 
Total time: 12:15
Average Rnd time:2:19
 
KBS is what smoked me

No comments:

Post a Comment